close

KarFanatik

Noob
Oct 31, 2012
24
1
Hey,
So I've been thinking about picking up a copy but I wasn't sure which to get. I understand that the games are essentially the same. I know the review said the graphics take a dip. Is it a very noticeable difference between the two? If so, do you have any examples
 

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
Also they lowered the polygon count so it is at a slightly lower resolution but should look about the same due to the small screen.
 
Jan 25, 2013
9
2
Also, the FPS (Frames Per Second) isn't the absolute best when there's a splash screen showing the name of a character, like when the camera zooms in on Sly,and his name pops up along with a splash screen beneath the it.
 

KarFanatik

Noob
Oct 31, 2012
24
1
I got it anyways. Yea the loading screens are hella long and the framerate stutters sometimes. I wish it was 60fps and cellshaded. That would've made it wicked. Its good nonetheless on the vita. Excellent nostalgic value
 

rdm24

Noob
Nov 13, 2011
2
0
I bought the combo pack, but have only been playing on my vita. I can't compare, but I can't complain, either!