close

utiziz

Noob
Dec 9, 2008
4
0
I WOULD JUMP OUT THE WINDOW AND DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should make one I mean why not? Star Fox 64 3D has a big chance of being successful in sales! What Nintendo should do is never let Namco make another Star Fox game Star Fox: Assault didn't do so well because of the controls and short story mode!

Battling your friends online with 1080P HD Graphics will be so addicting!!!

In my opinion a new Star Fox game for the Wii U would be as exciting as a new Smash Bros game!!

Any thoughts on what you think the next Star Fox game should be?
 

Mr-Chris

Smashing!
★
May 16, 2009
10,529
4,031
Corneria (England :P)
drummertilldeath said:
I'd like to see a release of Star Fox 2 except modernized for the Wii U. Updated graphics and online play.
Star Fox 2 = Star Fox Command in disguise.
I want a SF64-esque game with more levels and branching paths, new story, mostly on-rails Arwing action, fully online MP. In a nutshell. =D