blueeyedguy_
Noob
As I have been playing GRFS I have tried to use all my classes evenly and level them up at around the same time instead of just predominantly using one class all the time. I am about to hit level 28 soon with all my classes and would like opinions from those of you who have already made your choices at the decision point and what item you think is the best selection from each class. I will say ahead of time that I am a sucker for any type of grenade launcher attachment you can put on a weapon as I use those in Battlefield and COD so I am a little biased as to the Rifleman decision, but is there a case to be made where the Incendiary grenade would be a better choice??
How about the Engineer class? I already have Dragons Breath for my shotguns and like it. If I took Slugs, does that replace Dragons Breath or do they combine together? Is the Jammer something people really use and is it worth consideration?
And finally the Scout class. Augmented Camo sounds like it would be useful, but is it really?? Would the Stun mine be a better selection? Is the Augmented Camo really that much more advantageous to pick it over the Stun mine?
Any thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated as I try to make the best decisions possible for each class!
How about the Engineer class? I already have Dragons Breath for my shotguns and like it. If I took Slugs, does that replace Dragons Breath or do they combine together? Is the Jammer something people really use and is it worth consideration?
And finally the Scout class. Augmented Camo sounds like it would be useful, but is it really?? Would the Stun mine be a better selection? Is the Augmented Camo really that much more advantageous to pick it over the Stun mine?
Any thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated as I try to make the best decisions possible for each class!