E Evil-i "Call me Ishmael." May 24, 2008 17,947 5,379 Oct 6, 2014 #1 Some news agencies are reporting unconfirmed head injuries of unknown nature. He crashed into a vehicle-removal crane which was in the process of removing Adrian Sutil's crashed car.
Some news agencies are reporting unconfirmed head injuries of unknown nature. He crashed into a vehicle-removal crane which was in the process of removing Adrian Sutil's crashed car.
T TrustMeIGotHaki No Longer a Noob Sep 29, 2013 5,748 3,938 BASEDWORLD Oct 9, 2014 #2 [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL]
D deleted-5314561 Guest Original poster Oct 9, 2014 #3 TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier.
TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier.
T TrustMeIGotHaki No Longer a Noob Sep 29, 2013 5,748 3,938 BASEDWORLD Oct 9, 2014 #4 boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao
D deleted-5314561 Guest Original poster Oct 9, 2014 #5 TrustMeIGotHaki said: boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao Click to expand... u heard wrong, fuccboi
TrustMeIGotHaki said: boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/'][URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/boatz_n_potatoes.4592636/']@boatz_n_potatoes[/URL][/URL] Click to expand... I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao Click to expand... u heard wrong, fuccboi
T TrustMeIGotHaki No Longer a Noob Sep 29, 2013 5,748 3,938 BASEDWORLD Oct 9, 2014 #6 boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: boatz_n_potatoes said: I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao Click to expand... u heard wrong, fuccboi Click to expand... really? I guess ur mum was just playin a joke on me m8 ayy lmao
boatz_n_potatoes said: TrustMeIGotHaki said: boatz_n_potatoes said: I have no idea what's going on, Marussia sounds like Byelarus, but shittier. Click to expand... I heard you were interested in auto racing. lmao Click to expand... u heard wrong, fuccboi Click to expand... really? I guess ur mum was just playin a joke on me m8 ayy lmao