close

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
Now for something I am sure everyone is interested in, Sanzaru's next Sly Cooper Thieves in Time reveal will most likely be at GDC 2012. My predictions of what will be revealed:

-New trailer, with release date.

-And hopefully New gameplay.

My reasoning behind this is the game is slated for release this year, and they have been quiet for a few months. So with how the game building process goes they have to be almost in the last quarter of game design. This is generally where bugs, patches, polish, and remaining actions are done.

So I will take a guess and say September of 2012 as a release date. All of the Sly games were released in September. (Not including The Sly Collection.)
 

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
So I was close about the release date being in the last quarter of the year. Also this gameplay is absolutely amazing!
 

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
yeh but the graphics are way to different

I am hoping they change. All the latest gameplay that I have seen is really scaring me and I hope it is a build of the game earlier. The way it looks now they might have made it so bosses were back to one hit kills just like the first game. Who really knows, either way I am still excited for it.
 

Tropy5

Noob
Apr 23, 2012
1
0
I'm thinking Sanzaru will give us a new character and/or Costume, and maybe a new level..