Lottie1992
Noob
- Oct 16, 2016
- 1
- 0
Hi guys!
So, slight issue. I've just installed the Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack on my MacBook Pro. Original Sims 3 game has been working perfectly fine, so I didn't think there would be a problem.
The installation process went fine but, once I loaded up the game and got to the main menu to create a new sim / family, it comes up with "No disc inserted - please insert your Late Night disc etc." This sucks because it is in the drive and was registered (and the disc icon came up on my desktop before loading).
Any ideas about what could be going on? A tad frustrating!
Thanks,
Lottie
So, slight issue. I've just installed the Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack on my MacBook Pro. Original Sims 3 game has been working perfectly fine, so I didn't think there would be a problem.
The installation process went fine but, once I loaded up the game and got to the main menu to create a new sim / family, it comes up with "No disc inserted - please insert your Late Night disc etc." This sucks because it is in the drive and was registered (and the disc icon came up on my desktop before loading).
Any ideas about what could be going on? A tad frustrating!
Thanks,
Lottie