close

jereth90

Noob
Aug 2, 2010
1
0
What is it that causes your targeting to get blown out? I get hit and my lock on capability is destroyed. All I am left with are the horizontal white lines and then im dead. How do you protect your targeting system?
 

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
3,835
244
That doesn't happen on its own. No weapon or enemy can do that. Sounds like you're accidentally switching to manual targeting. By holding in the left thumbstick, lock-on targeting is disabled. Simply hold it in again to re-enable it. Unfortunately, it's one of the few keys that can not be reassigned.
 
Feb 4, 2010
221
0
Actually, you can reassign the manual targeting toggle. I was able to switch it from L3 to the D-Pad (specifically the Up D-Button) and I haven't had the problem since.
 

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
3,835
244
Damn. Heh. I always get the short end of the stick. My copy, for some reason, doesn't have that option. [face_beatup]
 

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
★ MOD
Mar 1, 2002
73,186
61,866
WeHo
UndeadGeneral666 said:
Actually, you can reassign the manual targeting toggle. I was able to switch it from L3 to the D-Pad (specifically the Up D-Button) and I haven't had the problem since.

This...
 

Aranwen1

Noob
May 30, 2010
63
0
i lose lock while turning, it gets very annoying losing a lock on an enemy thats still able to shoot me.