close
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
91,780
7
Article Comments for [link=http://psp.ign.com/articles/108/1088184p1.html]Armored Core Last Raven Portable Now Available on PlayStation Network[/link]
by IGN Staff

Summary:
FromSoftware announced today that Armored Core Last Raven Portable, the latest installment of its popular mecha action game franchise, is now available on the North American PlayStation Network. The Armored Core franchise has sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide, and the original Armored Core Last Raven for PlayStation 2 has been a fan favorite because of its dramatic story development and impressive game system. Armored Core Last Raven Portable adds a variety of PSP-exclusive features to the game. [link=http://psp.ign.com/articles/108/1088184p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]
 

chazy001

Noob
Mar 16, 2008
282
0
1st !!

DESPITE The stupid ADVERTISING they don't count because they are BOTS.

i didn't see this came creeping up. but i hope it's better than silent line.
 

LEANSTUFF

Noob
Jul 6, 2009
17
0
I don't really know how anyone can actually play the armored core series on a psp. The controls are hard, and there is no option for auto aim. You basically have to try your best to aim with psp buttons while the enemy constantly jump around and avoiding your attacks.
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
You think that IGN is recieving some money to allow these adverts in their comments section? If not then they should and then use the money to make all of the Insider stuff free for everyone. Then I could put up with this bullshit....and with the amount of complaints I see all the time you would think that IGN would do something about it. Is there adverts on gamespot's website or 1UP.com?

Oh yeah...AIR JORDANS 12.99 and a chance to find some Chinese 9 year old's thumb which got stuck in the machine that can only be operated by their small nimble, emaciated hands! Go NIKE!!
 

Pollux-Castor

Good Samaritan
Oct 12, 2008
37,324
25,875
LEANSTUFF said:
I don't really know how anyone can actually play the armored core series on a psp. The controls are hard, and there is no option for auto aim. You basically have to try your best to aim with psp buttons while the enemy constantly jump around and avoiding your attacks.

If you customize the controls in the System menu then the game can work however you want it to. I have no problem hitting my opponent now that I found a control scheme that I like. And even with an inaccurate weapon like the Bazooka I'll win by dodging attacks until I learn the opponents basic movements or I completely stall them out of ammo.

I very much enjoyed both AC3 and SL Portable and I will dominate Last Raven. [face_peace]
 
Feb 4, 2010
221
0
You know, 3.5 million units only sounds impressive until you realize that there are thirteen Armored Cores released to date (excluding the portable remakes) and that only Armored Core 4 has surpassed 400 thousand units to this point (and that's combined sales across PS3 and 360).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.