leavedaemonalone
Noob
- Oct 14, 2010
- 6
- 0
This review is perfectly warranted i think Daemon has gave the game justice, there are issues in the game that have been picked up, so castlevania fanboys please get fucked


unifiedone said:All you so called Castlevania fans seem yo all have conflicting interest lol. I'm just saying..............
rofl why do so many people think like this a lot of the fanbase is really retardedfreneticburn said:unifiedone said:All you so called Castlevania fans seem yo all have conflicting interest lol. I'm just saying..............
There are 2 types of fans for the series. The IGA fans who like castle cartography and grinding and then there is the oldschool fans who like skill and reflex based action platforming Castlevania. I myself am the latter and love the direction that Lords of Shadow is headed. I think it's obvious the IGN dude who reviewed this game is a SotN fanboy who can't stand that the series changed on him. Kinda ironic considering SotN changed what the series was about as well.
belmonta said:they shouldnt even name this game castlevania.
HATERfield doesn't know shite about CV and it's sad how IGN allows such shitty reviews to be posted 