kojiro24sasaki
Noob
- Feb 6, 2021
- 1
- 0
This may be a bit long so please bear with me. Let me start by saying I use both Wicked Whims and MCCC. The problem is I have turned on the polyamory function in both, so I have 2 wives that are sisters and were already in relationship with males (my sim is female). Let me state first that I have the trait that makes my sim extremely attractive, and also the allure trait for the love aspiration. That being said, both females never include me in their whim bubbles at all. They all seem to be focused on each other or a particular male. I have set their preference to lesbian but they seem to be completely drawn to that male sim. At this point it is becoming an emotional wreck. I would also add that the only time they speak to me is for a quick kiss or to ask to take care of business. And afterwards, if group activity will only speak to the other sim, my sim has to do all the talking. At this point it is almost as if my sim doesn't exist. Any advice or tips on how to change this would be greatly appreciated. (Btw the male also has the allure trait).