close

SadPandaDisease

Prime Member
Nov 11, 2011
1
1
When I get back from getting the money I get a cutscene where these cops show up and I'm supposed to lose the cops. Immediately after the cutscene ends a cop jumps on me and I can't press ANYTHING to get him off and I get arrested. Is the mission bugged or am I missing something?
 

jacktres

Almost Not a Noob
May 14, 2011
2,850
782
On PS3, an icon ought to pop up showing that you're to repeatedly press the X button.
 

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
49,927
4,219
When I get back from getting the money I get a cutscene where these cops show up and I'm supposed to lose the cops. Immediately after the cutscene ends a cop jumps on me and I can't press ANYTHING to get him off and I get arrested. Is the mission bugged or am I missing something?
Press the displayed button to avoid arrest. You will always get the arrested QTE for this mission (it's a tutorial, but the hint may not always appear ... the button does though).
 

Yaboilt07

Noob
Nov 28, 2012
1
0
When I get back from getting the money I get a cutscene where these cops show up and I'm supposed to lose the cops. Immediately after the cutscene ends a cop jumps on me and I can't press ANYTHING to get him off and I get arrested. Is the mission bugged or am I missing something?
Aye if your on Xbox 360 you have to wait for him to jump on your bak and when you go to the ground a Y button icon flashes and it gives you about 2 or 3 seconds to tap it.. and thats how you get him off of you.