close

Aranwen1

Noob
May 30, 2010
63
0
is there an EN weapon that works like the energy blades do?

godly damage, unlimited uses...

and how do you build a better def against EN weapons? I always seem to take more damage from them then i do from the ballistic type.
 

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
3,835
244
Blades are the only weapon like that. The closest ranged weapons come to blades would be Kojima weapons. They require charging, and they only have a few shots (6, I think is the most they offer), but they are devastating. They also come in missile form, but they're slower than they should be. Zinc missiles, Argryos weapon arms, and the mighty Arsenikon cannon (lol) are the best of the Kojima weapons.

EN Defense is based entirely on the build. Tellus, Hilbert, Argryos, and Latona parts have better EN Def than ballistic. Some parts are evenly split between EN and ballistic Def.
 

Aranwen1

Noob
May 30, 2010
63
0
right, so how many time do i gotta do that or do i need to do it on hard?

i've win against them twice and still dont have it.

its fun getting the interesting problems

or do i need an s on this mission
 

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
3,835
244
I don't either. He's definitely one of the ORCA guys, but I've no idea which. Never got close enough to him.