The_Stranger713
Noob
- Jul 20, 2010
- 2
- 0
So I just beat Legendary Souls for the first time and though I know there are no rewards for beating it, I was wondering if there was a way to unlock the outfits that appeared in it for Nightmare, Siegfried, and Cervantes (Nightmare looks like his older self: daddy likes)
Also, I have all but one title from quick battle, but I can't find any "new" opponents, even when filtering specifically for new opponents. Is this a glitch? Maybe it has something to do with player level? I don't know, but I hope someone else does.
Also, I have all but one title from quick battle, but I can't find any "new" opponents, even when filtering specifically for new opponents. Is this a glitch? Maybe it has something to do with player level? I don't know, but I hope someone else does.