stankinlots
Noob
- Feb 1, 2006
- 408
- 4
http://kotaku.com/5569777/these-are-kotakus-favorites-for-best-of-e3
I agree with a lot of what you said in your second post. Skating DOES have it's own rythm, and it's got a little bit of zen to it. It's beautiful and creative and I understand exactly what you mean by finding your way while doing it.King.of.town said:After all that, I realize I should've just said "Gingers don't have souls" and left.
for channelling Eric Cartman!
steveperry6969 said:shaun white snowboarding was so gay if u compare it to even amped but especially stoked. why would the skateboarding game be any better. and for the record shaun white is a douche who doesnt tip people when he goes out to eat, and expects a discount because he's shaun white (personal experience). play skate 3 its probably the best.
King.of.town said:We had a smart, interesting and respectful conversation, on the internet! Great! I do respect what you're saying
bsufan said:This game will suck.