close
Apr 12, 2004
3,361
0
Yes, platinum.

You better feel special posting here.
Unless you're not a norm. Then you're most likely unwelcome. :]

Oh dear, let's see...

This is the 11th version of the long legacy of Sims CT's.
It's been nearly three years since version 10 was created.
We've lost some people, gained a few. Some are cared about more than others.

I think Hammeh's learned to tolerate me. I've stopped receiving death threats.
Iggy still won't give me his Wii number, but whatever. I don't use the Wi-Fi very much anymore. ;]
Komi got lost. Not sure where she's at these days, but maybe she'll come back soon.
Carepi also ran away. I don't know what that was all about, but I don't think she'll be back anytime soon.
Kaicee owes me a usersign. Let's not forget that. It should be coming any day now.
SunCeDude gave me an adoption. That was sweet. Of course, now that I think about it, that adoption's ending soon.;] ;] ;]
Basil should start posting in here. After she accepts the fact that Sims 1 is dead, and Sims 2... Well, at least for another year, is the new best thing. Although the expansion packs are lacking. Greatly.
JiangweiHOO makes random -and brief- appearances. That's always... exciting.
Oh, and Yoshi. He sucks, trying to take my mini-CT winnars. But that's okay. :]
Chat made me create this CT. Blah. He better post some pictures on here like he did on his CT's first page, on 4/18 at 6:09 PM. >_>



...I bet you're going to go look, now.



We've gained some new faces. At least, I think they're new. Maybe they were here before me. But then went away. And then... Came back.
Heliumsky [pronounced Helium-sky, not Helium-skee] is a nice addition. Hammeh seemed to accept her rather quickly. Quite unfair.
Mariotunic... Is he new? I dunno. But he's nice. Someone give him an adoption.
And o_hail_da_king? wtf is up with that? No, I will not click on your URL in your signature and WUL you. Sorry! :]
And wait. Are Heliumsky and o_hail related? What? I'm hoping I misread something, but I can't help but recall something about brother... Ehhh?




I know I've left out some people.
Master_Link
Fatal_Sniper
ISAAC
Raz
Logic
Papercuts [mainly came to take winnars... -.-]
You all are important, just not as much to me. [face_hugs]






I would like to announce who our Legacy WINNAR is. Most people put up a good fight. I counted over 100 pages to determine who the Legacy WINNAR would be, however, more recent members were not included in the tally, out of fairness for the older users.

So, without further ado [haha, what a funny word. ado]. Our Legacy WINNAR is...















_____________________
Master_Link5!

Yeah, congrats. I probably would've won, had I actually included myself in the counting.
Kaicee, go make him a usersign. While you're busy with mine.
And make him a sammich as well.




And thus ends the introduction to our new CT. As is with the new year, it's out with the old, and in with the new.

My fellow users,

Post.


 
Apr 12, 2004
3,361
0
Winnar Tally!
[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Hernandee/WinnarTally.jpg]
Isaac came in second, and there were a lot of third places.
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
wooo! new CT!

And no way am I related to o_hail! It's the opposite, we clash like oil and water, so I ignore him as much as possible.
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
Wooot! 5th post ftw! :D

Thanks for the CT, Pro.
Whats a Legacy Winner? Im lost, i dont know why/how i won. And i won by a blow out. [face_raised_brow]
Ah well at least i win a usersign! Now KC owes me two [face_mischief]
 
Apr 12, 2004
3,361
0
WHAT? She owes you two? Aww man, who else did she promise a usersign for?

And... Legacy WINNAR is the person who posted first on each page the most. I guess it would have been easier if I called it "Ultimate Winnar" or something, but meh. I was tired.
...Does that make sense?
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
I'm guessing he counted how many winnars in the old (legacy) CT?

Well, congrats! But now.... you have an olympic decision: do you defend your title, go professional, or retire?
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
Oh, awesome, lol. I wasnt aware there was a price for the winner.

Well Helium, i dont know, probably just retire since i'll be losing insider soon and i dount i'll be posting as often as i do right now after that.
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
fatal_sniper said:
I'm in no way new, but good CT nonetheless [face_tongue]
This is true

Nice job Pro, I was expecting a lot less; I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean I just meant something more like Iggy's CT. heh. I didn't expect anything with actual text; I just thought it might be good to have a new thread. [face_tongue]
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
Master_Link5 said:
Oh, awesome, lol. I wasnt aware there was a price for the winner.

Well Helium, i dont know, probably just retire since i'll be losing insider soon and i doubt i'll be posting as often as i do right now after that.
Me neither, maybe I should've actually tried then. [face_thinking]

That's too bad, people leaving is :(. But it does make sense to make the most out of Insider when you do have it. It's slow enough in here that you probably could still compete even with less frequent checking-in.


Yup, this is definitely the most impressive CT intro I've seen.... though I can't say I usually look at CT first pages [face_tongue]
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
Master_Link5 said:
Oh, awesome, lol. I wasnt aware there was a price for the winner.

Well Helium, i dont know, probably just retire since i'll be losing insider soon and i dount i'll be posting as often as i do right now after that.

So I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you aren't doing board awards for sure now. [face_tongue]
 

kaicee-yo

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 9, 2007
13,040
773
mariotunic said:
Stop swearing as much. [face_tongue]

What were yours?
mmm, I have a couple I'd like to tackle.

Finish up home school
Move to Houston -> get a job there
I guess it can't hurt to lose a few eh? [face_tongue]
annd to make a few new friends*.


*people I will regard as acquaintances and pay no bother to make an effort to hang out with them.


*shrug* I suppose I learned a bit last year and I guess kind of grew up a bit. Not too much though, I can't have that. [face_not_talking]
 

Yoshi_Freak

No Longer a Noob
Sep 3, 2003
14,026
9
Wow, Pro.. pretty long post. Anyway, congrats on being... chosen (I guess) to make the 11th CT!
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
komi's sneaking around here, I see. I guess we haven't seen her around since work isn't boring?
 

SunCeDude

Noob
Aug 16, 2003
9,215
1
SunCeDude gave me an adoption. That was sweet. Of course, now that I think about it, that adoption's ending soon.;] ;] ;]

Haha, very subtle. [face_tongue]
 
Apr 12, 2004
3,361
0
SunCeDude said:
SunCeDude gave me an adoption. That was sweet. Of course, now that I think about it, that adoption's ending soon.;] ;] ;]

Haha, very subtle. [face_tongue]

Huh? What are you talking about...?

^__________________^
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
actually, it's outdated now too, isn't it?

Second page now, this platinum edition seems to be a success.
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
but...but... stores are selling valentine's day stuff already! hmm, at this rate, christmas in july may not be so far-fetched after all. [face_tongue]
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
Lol yeah dont talk about adoptions and insider running out plz :(


Hmmm valentines day. Looks like this year i'll be alone, i think.
 

kaicee-yo

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 9, 2007
13,040
773
almost 5 months.

I suppose it's been a lot longer than the week it was estimated to be [face_tongue]
 

kaicee-yo

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 9, 2007
13,040
773
o_hail_da_king said:
New CT and no one told me? I thought u guyz loved me!!
In order to be loved you need to speak [type] proper english, not be annoying, and leave for a few months.

ML, I'll see if I can adopt you if you're gonna stick around after [face_tongue]
 

kaicee-yo

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 9, 2007
13,040
773
I'm thinking a few months means he'll forget his password, so yea it pretty much equals up to!
 

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
4,466,396
1,717
ProSwimmer1026 said:
:Dokay. i'll keep the icon.

and christmas continues for weeks, in some places. gosh, helium. get with the program!

Well in some places today was the last day of Christmas. In other's it was yesterday that was Twelfth Night

...and according to the Julian Calender, today's Christmas. [face_tongue]
 
Apr 12, 2004
3,361
0
ohyeah! today was three kings day. forgot about that. we were studying it in spanish class.

hmm. i was supposed to make a cake for tomorrow for bonus points.
hah, that didn't happen. oh well.
 

heliumsky

Prime Member
Jul 24, 2007
9,758
43
I'd forgotten about the 12 days of Christmas, besides the song. I never knew anyone who observed anything past the first day itself.

Hey... Shakespeare has a play called Twelfth Night, doesn't he? *run off to wiki*

Twelfth is a weird word. I don't think I've ever used it. I think I rephrase sentences needing it to work with 'number 12'. "He's number 12 in line, isn't he"?

I made chocolate cheesecake today. It was good. [face_drooling]
 
Jun 1, 2003
47,494
1,724
I'm making some sort of chocolate cake tomorrow I believe.

http://food.yahoo.com/recipes/kraft/97892/triple-chocolate-bliss-cake;_ylt=Arib1wJ_fS4aS3TCiYN_MAVIY.Y5

That one I think