close

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
Mine would be Mz. Ruby's boss battle. The idea of putting it to a song was so catchy. Next to that I would say fighting Captain Lefwee. Both take you away from standard boss battles and add tons of fun with that little hint of frustration because they can still be challenging.
 

bkfreak888

Noob
Aug 8, 2010
62
0
mine would be the contessas boss battle (episode 5 of band of thieves) the hypnosis made it fun and challenging
 

undrey

Noob
Oct 25, 2011
57
0
The three headed mechanical dragon was easy, but my favorite! Especially since I saved Galleth.
 

bkfreak888

Noob
Aug 8, 2010
62
0
I am like DYING for the game to come out. i dont have a ps3 and im tryin to put the money together for it but not leave myself with a huge hole in my pocket. but it says that its gonna be 60 freakin dollars... not the ps3 i mean the game but this is a loong wait and it is upsetting that it isnt by sucker punch :'( they changed the graphics WAAAAAAAY to much and i dont want someone sayin that the trailers arent the final outcome cuz its the end of may and its gonna be out in 4-7 months...
 

Sly-4

Noob
Jun 11, 2012
2
0
A pretty tough question...
Top Five:
1. Mz. Ruby ( Sly 1) : Most unique boss fight, entertaining, perfect length, and medium difficulty.
2. General Tsao on bamboo and later on the ground (Sly 3) : I liked the gameplay and the entire environment.
3. Panda King (Sly 1) : A fun fight, enjoyed facing the "Palms of Thunder" and 'Fiery Wheel".
4. Clockwork (Sly 1) : Epic conclusion to an epic game.
5. Dimitri/Rajan/Black Baron: Can't decide, all three of them were really fun and unique in their own right.
 

axelXIII

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 4, 2006
9,992
111
Mz Ruby for the win. She's the was the most fun to fight.
Edit: Mugshot was pretty cool too.
 
Last edited:
Jun 16, 2012
1
0
My favorites are
Mz Ruby used to play that obbessesily in for of my family
Panda King game three with the flash back, black and white rules!
and I don't think it counts as a boss battle but Octavio and Bentley's opera contest.

Also, I went on Amazon and the release date there is October while on game stop it's December 31st
 
Oct 14, 2005
5,389
38
Sly 1: Mz. Ruby
Sly 2: General Tsao (sub-boss in magic forest thing)
Sly 3: Captain LeFwee

Edit: It's realese is Q4 2012. Amazon chooses to show this as October and GameStop as December.
 
Last edited:

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
Sly 1: Mz. Ruby
Sly 2: General Tsao (sub-boss in magic forest thing)
Sly 3: Captain LeFwee

Edit: It's realese is Q4 2012. Amazon chooses to show this as October and GameStop as December.

Yeah no one knows for sure yet. I am still going on a whim to say September. But the world may not know for a few months.
 
Jul 27, 2012
18
0
they would have to be mz.ruby and panda king. mz.ruby was easily beaten. but the easiet was muggshot. clockwork and somewhat panda king were the only challenge when it comes to bosses in sly 1.
 

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
2,457
107
I could of sworn that they said the boss battles from Thieves in Time were based off of Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus. They said they liked the 3 layered boss battles because they were epic. Should be the E3 2011 demo where he talked about this.
 
Last edited:

mojo32

Noob
Aug 12, 2012
1
0
Mugshot (sly1) because I thought that he was challenging but not to challenging but the level it self was cool and simple
Jean Bison (sly2) I liked him because both of his levels were awesome, from stealing the lungs (I think) off a train to taking the talons from his walking cane, and did anyone els think it was weird that dimitri only had one clockwork part
Black Baron (sly3).......I like shooting people out of the sky. :)
 
Aug 12, 2012
8
0
general tsau. so gosh dang epic flying and crap awesome. I have been killing myself waiting for thieves in time i have much faith in sanzaru, i loved the collection. Thank you all. Its nice to know theres other sly finatics out there!
 

undrey

Noob
Oct 25, 2011
57
0
I could of sworn that they said the boss battles from Thieves in Time were based off of Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus. They said they liked the 3 layered boss battles because they were epic. Should be the E3 2011 demo where he talked about this.
Yes, the bosses are inspired from Sly 1.

There's still hope for a date, Gamescom starts in less than a couple of days, Sony's conference starts tomorrow or in 2 days.
 

pigpo

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 10, 2006
335
39
I would say that my favorite boss battle was Clock-la or Mz. Ruby
P.S. I read that Sly 4 is comming out October 1st.
 
May 27, 2012
1
0
In terms of boss battles, yes Mz Ruby was a clever idea as everyone keeps pointing out, but I think for me Clockwerk in Sly 1 (a pretty spectacular ending), Muggshot (found that a lot more challenging than the others in Sly 1), the Black Baron (on a plain ovs), General Tsao (Bamboo is a good idea) oh I think although it doesnt count the Opera between Bentley and Octavio or the dance with Carmelita - they are both great! ;)