crashhat69
Noob
- Aug 31, 2010
- 104
- 2
first of all my house is completely clean.no one needs a shower,no dirty dishes anywhere,no garbage anywhere,the fridge doesnt have bad food in it,and the garbage doesnt need to be taken out.so why does my male sim always have the disgusted moodlet?its always stuck on ten mins. and never goes away.it seems like he always gets disgusted in the bathroom but every things clean and nothings broken.so why is this happening?it doesnt realy bother me im just curious why its allways there.
. We couldn't afford a stove or counters at the time and we just had a basic fridge. For the first day or two my Sims ate quick meals to fill their hunger. I had the Sim in question drink juice and that's when I saw the moodlet. I don't know if it was the fridge, something else or what. I saw the juice in his inventory and threw it out but the moodlet is there like several Sim days later. It always says 10 minutes like crashhat69 said but never goes down. I have Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, and Late Night installed and I have no CC or mods. What's going on? Man this game is so glitchy!
Morning. I'm sure that people stopping by to see if their problem is asked and answered on the board will find that very helpful!
![Thinking [face_thinking] [face_thinking]](/ickypeach-https-www.ignboards.com/styles/ign/ign/smilies/classic/thinking.gif)