Ummm...cool story bro...needs more dragons and stuff...I'm 14 and I like Halo. Okay?
Ummm...cool story bro...needs more dragons and stuff...I'm 14 and I like Halo. Okay?
It needs more nude, you know, I'm a 14 year old sexually confused kid. You been there haven't you?Ummm...cool story bro...needs more dragons and stuff...I'm 14 and I like Halo. Okay?
Umm.. awkward?It needs more nude, you know, I'm a 14 year old sexually confused kid. You been there haven't you?Ummm...cool story bro...needs more dragons and stuff...I'm 14 and I like Halo. Okay?
Is it? I can't tell. I was too busy trying sneak in the girls locker room. I need help. Anyways, I can't wait for Halo 4.Umm.. awkward?It needs more nude, you know, I'm a 14 year old sexually confused kid. You been there haven't you?Ummm...cool story bro...needs more dragons and stuff...
"And knocked the sense out of you.Unless you work for Microsoft, I don't think you would have.
I think real warfare is much more interesting. I used to be pro at Halo, until puberty hit me like a train.
If I want real warfare, I'll join the Army (Air Force actually). I play video games as an escape from reality. While playing them, I want to be able to do things that I can't really do in real life (or wouldn't have the opportunity of doing in real life).
On a side note...where the heck are all of the 25-post members coming from? They're making me feel ancient...
It's people like you that make Halo fanboys worse than any other. Comparing the military to video games.. what a joke. You do realize that life doesn't come with a respawn button?
Before you fight you need to do some major hacking to survive! (COD4) Don't worry. I can teach you all the tricks to stay alive."And knocked the sense out of you.
If I want real warfare, I'll join the Army (Air Force actually). I play video games as an escape from reality. While playing them, I want to be able to do things that I can't really do in real life (or wouldn't have the opportunity of doing in real life).
On a side note...where the heck are all of the 25-post members coming from? They're making me feel ancient...
It's people like you that make Halo fanboys worse than any other. Comparing the military to video games.. what a joke. You do realize that life doesn't come with a respawn button?
There are no respawns in RL?!? What if it lags out there, man? I'm DEAD!
I don't think I've ever played a hacker in Reach...EXCEPT FOR THOSE @$$HOLES WHO NOSCOPE ME WHEN THEIR GUNS ARE POINTED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before you fight you need to do some major hacking to survive! (COD4) Don't worry. I can teach you all the tricks to stay alive.It's people like you that make Halo fanboys worse than any other. Comparing the military to video games.. what a joke. You do realize that life doesn't come with a respawn button?
There are no respawns in RL?!? What if it lags out there, man? I'm DEAD!
Wow....what a n00b u r...hahhahahhahahaI don't think I've ever played a hacker in Reach...EXCEPT FOR THOSE @$$HOLES WHO NOSCOPE ME WHEN THEIR GUNS ARE POINTED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before you fight you need to do some major hacking to survive! (COD4) Don't worry. I can teach you all the tricks to stay alive.There are no respawns in RL?!? What if it lags out there, man? I'm DEAD!
Other than that...nope.
Dude...sarcasm. I'm pretty far from being a noob...[/quoteMaybe I was being sarcastic.Dude...sarcasm. I'm pretty far from being a noob...
This.also im not really a fan of "whoever sees whomever first wins" I like Halo because it gives you a chance to parry
Great job with the quotes!Dude...sarcasm. I'm pretty far from being a noob...[/quoteMaybe I was being sarcastic.Dude...sarcasm. I'm pretty far from being a noob...
Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?Sarcasm is so much better when you tell people that it's sarcasm. Especially when it's obvious.
me too been playing since the first one and will always be a "skirmish" team play fan.I think halo is better
I've got a match if you want to supply the gasoline.This is the first call of duty vs halo thread I've seen that hasn't been burned to the ground within the first two or three replies. I am disappointed in you all.
Oh wait, your other post was here too...now we should feel extremely honored. Our Halo board holds your entire IGN Boards life. Thank you.I can not wait for Halo 4!! I'm gonna put it right beside my copy of halo 3!! RIGHT IN MY TOILET, cuz the whole Halo series is nothing but a big over-rated steaming pile of fecal matter!! I do not know why this series is as hyped as it is, but will someone, ANYONE, please explain it to me, because storyline, action, gameplay, graphics, it doesn't excel at any of these in comparison to other big studio projects in the same genre....I look forward to all your hateful comments fanboys
Can I bring marshmallows?I've got a match if you want to supply the gasoline.This is the first call of duty vs halo thread I've seen that hasn't been burned to the ground within the first two or three replies. I am disappointed in you all.
Oh, you did NOT just say that!I can not wait for the next CoD!! I'm gonna put it right beside my copy of CoD MW3!! RIGHT IN MY TOILET, cuz the whole CoD series is nothing but a big over-rated steaming pile of fecal matter!! I do not know why this series is as hyped as it is, but will someone, ANYONE, please explain it to me, because storyline, action, gameplay, graphics, it doesn't excel at any of these in comparison to other big studio projects in the same genre....I look forward to all your hateful comments fanboys
Halo vs Call of Duty. Not a big deal, people would say, but it actually is. This fight started way back when the 2 games' originals came out. People started buying Halo AND Call of Duty almost the same amount. I totally recommend HALO. It need's around 5 shots to kill an enemy, while Call of Duty needs only about 2. The graphics are way better on Halo: Reach then on Call of Duty Black Ops. True, Halo is a little less realistic, but Call of Duty Black Ops gives you kill streaks. It's like free kills.Yepeee!! Como'n, grow up guys. In Halo you get medals, which actually shows you how good and awesome you are in this game. When you get medals you would probably say "Yes! I got a overkill! That was pure skill right there!". When you get a kill streak you say that the job is easier.
VOTE!!!
Wow...what @$$holes...Halo vs Call of Duty. Not a big deal, people would say, but it actually is. This fight started way back when the 2 games' originals came out. People started buying Halo AND Call of Duty almost the same amount. I totally recommend HALO. It need's around 5 shots to kill an enemy, while Call of Duty needs only about 2. The graphics are way better on Halo: Reach then on Call of Duty Black Ops. True, Halo is a little less realistic, but Call of Duty Black Ops gives you kill streaks. It's like free kills.Yepeee!! Como'n, grow up guys. In Halo you get medals, which actually shows you how good and awesome you are in this game. When you get medals you would probably say "Yes! I got a overkill! That was pure skill right there!". When you get a kill streak you say that the job is easier.
VOTE!!!
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/halo-vs-call-of-duty.452698015/
Yeah, we have 500 years or so...lolBecause mate, its not necessarily unrealistic just because its set in the future, as because it hasn't happened yet, it is entirely possible.
CoD on the other hand, is not, I mean, how can you die instantly from a knife to the finger?
I have finished the game this weekend and it was fuckin AWESOME, CoD sucks balls!i never played halo 4, so i might as well agree
I think that Halo 3 deserves a better spot.if i were to rank them..unbiased:
1) Halo (2001)
2) Call of Duty 2 (2005)
3) Halo: Reach (2010)
4) Halo 2 (2004)
5) Call of Duty (2003)
6) Call of Duty 4 (2007)
7) Halo 3 (2007)
8) Call of Duty 3 (2006)
if i were to rank them..unbiased:
1) Halo (2001)
2) Call of Duty 2 (2005)
3) Halo: Reach (2010)
4) Halo 2 (2004)
5) Call of Duty (2003)
6) Call of Duty 4 (2007)
7) Halo 3 (2007)
8) Call of Duty 3 (2006)